Read e-book online Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration PDF
By Torbjörn Dahlén, Thorbiörn Fritzon
This publication specializes in integrating J2EE with mainframe purposes. The styles defined within the ebook reveal the right way to encapsulate an integration tier that shields the J2EE parts of an software from the legacy components, so Java functions can benefit from current mainframe code.
The ebook is going via a real-life instance by means of describing a banking integration undertaking. With this instance it describes the typical integration styles, DTO, DAO, neighborhood Transaction Cache, and so forth. one of many significant issues the authors make is the convenience from having a standard area version around the company. the typical area version will supply a constant company facts version throughout an firm for all clients, so every person within the association could have a typical vocabulary.
If you're a Java developer who's concerned with integrating mainframe software this booklet is a superb source to have at the topic. This publication is a concise and functional consultant to firm integration.
Read Online or Download Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration Tier Patterns PDF
Similar java books
The 1st versions of gaining knowledge of firm JavaBeans became one of many major tutorials on EJB, with greater than 75,000 copies bought. Its good fortune used to be pushed via the stated caliber of the booklet (just try out the studies on amazon. com) and its authors. The 3rd variation will proceed during this culture, masking the hot EJB 2.
For introductory classes in Java Programming/CS 1 and for Intermediate/Advanced Java Programming classes. The Deitels' groundbreaking find out how to software sequence bargains remarkable breadth and intensity of object-oriented programming options and intermediate-level subject matters for additional examine. This survey of Java programming comprises an intensive OOD/UML 2 case research on constructing an automatic teller desktop.
“The Java panorama is suffering from libraries, instruments, and necessities. what is been missing is the services to fuse them into strategies to real-world difficulties. those styles are the highbrow mortar for (Java EE) software program development. ” John Vlissides, co-author of layout styles, the “Gang of 4” e-book.
- Java Garage
- Building Websites with OpenCms
- Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition
- Iron-Clad Java: Building Secure Web Applications
Extra info for Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration Tier Patterns
3. 4. Sequence diagram for the transfer operation 49 50 Since no values are calculated from intermediate results within the transaction, the order in which the methods are called or in which the Transfer Objects are passed is not significant. Mapping four Data Access Object (DAO) operations into a single legacy system service call requires the integration tier to know when all four Transfer Objects have been passed from the application. Furthermore, what happens if, for example, the second update method of the AccountDAO is never called?
The connector specification also defines factories to be used in creating Connections and Managed Connections. When the application server decides that a data source must be part of a transaction, it examines the deployment descriptor of the connector. If the connector is marked as supporting XA, an XAResource object is checked out from the ManagedConnection via the getXAResource() method. This is usually done when a Connection is checked out from the ConnectionFactory, which is why the connector must implement Connection, ConnectionFactory, ManagedConnection, ManagedConnectionFactory, and XAResource in order to be included in the transaction handling performed by the application server.
4. Record transfer in event log of A. 5. Deposit amount X to account B. 6. Calculate average balance for account B. 7. Calculate interest based on average balance of account B. 8. Record transfer in event log of B. 3. 4. 00 transferred from A In order to roll back T1 from a J2EE application where 2-phase commit to the transfer service is not available, a simple compensating effect is achieved by executing T1 again but now with A and B in reversed positions: 1. Withdraw amount X from account B. 2.
Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration Tier Patterns by Torbjörn Dahlén, Thorbiörn Fritzon